Please be aware that during the final term of school from April to June, DAA does not offer any teacher led activity, all activities are provided through ESM. Their activity program will begin on Monday April 18th and will end on Friday June 17th. All timings will accommodate our school’s Ramadan timings. Please find below all the important information regarding the activity program at www.esm.ae. If there are any questions please contact Yasmine Cooper, our ESM Representative (email@example.com)
ESM Brochure, Portal and Timetable
And as always please see important information for all parents and students.
DAA Activity Information & Protocols
ESM Family Active Program
Parents are reminded of the following important information
- ESM Activities will continue after the holiday and information will be shared at a later date.
Parents are reminded of the following important points:
- Registration for all activities are through the ESM Portal
- Parent and child profiles must be created to register for all activities. Instructions are here.
- Parents are kindly asked to pick up their child at Gate 5
- Parents are allowed to watch DAA sponsored sporting competitions versus other Dubai schools their child is involved in, however, parents are not allowed to watch practices or activities
We look forward to you getting involved in a great program.
The Athletics and Activities Department