Access divisional news through the top menu bar or at the bottom of each page.
SPOTS NEWSLETTER – March 3, 2023
To all Leopards,
Thank you to all the student athletes, coaches and parents for what was a successful Season 2. We had our Celebration Evening on Monday February 20th where we had the opportunity to rejoice in the memories of a successful season. Coaches took the time to tell stories about their seasons and hand out participation certificates and special awards. Congratulations to all involved. Please see the MESAC Results for our teams below.
JV Boys Basketball – 3rd Place
JV Girls Basketball – 2nd Place
JV Boys Soccer – 1st Place
JV Girls Soccer – 2nd Place
Varsity Boys Basketball – 2nd Place
Varsity Girls Basketball – 3rd Place
Varsity Boys Soccer – 5th Place
Varsity Girls Soccer – 5th Place
Cross Country – 2nd Place Girls
Tennis – 2nd Place Boys 3rd Place Girls
DAA also had 20 individual medalists – 2 in Cross Country, 7 in Tennis, and 11 in Wrestling.
We have already started Season 3 and we look forward to getting into the action again please find the updated Season 3 Schedule here. Also ES Sports will start the week of March 6th with Jr Leopards Baseball/Softball and Badminton. Parents who registered their child have already received a confirmation email and information.
Our ES Activities and ESM program is running smoothly, and please be reminded that there will be no activities on March 15th, and 16th due to Parent Teacher Conferences. For activities parents are reminded of the following key points of the ASA program.
- Confirmation emails have been sent by the Athletics Office, please check spam/junk folders
- Please update your child’s grade and teacher in the ESM portal and profile. This does not happen automatically, please make sure all information is correct and up to date
- All DAA activities will no longer be accepting registrations
- When contacting the Athletics Office by email, please provide the following information: child’s full name, grade, teacher and the activity that it is pertaining to and with this information we will be able to better help you.
- Also, parents are to pick up their child from Gate 5
If there are any questions you can contact the Athletics Office in person or by email email@example.com .
We look forward to you getting involved in a great program.
The Athletics and Activities Department
ASA PARENT PICK-UP REMINDER
Please note, in order to make the after school activities pick up more efficient we have introduced labelled cones per activity at Gate 5. We ask for you to please line up behind the cone labelled with your child’s activity of choice, the activity provider will then bring the children to the designated area to avoid delay and confusion. We thank you for your cooperation.
Athletics & Activities Office Contacts
Athletics DirectorScott Hibbard, firstname.lastname@example.org
Aquatics CoordinatorMarie Leclerc, email@example.com
Administrative AssistantRamshah Agha, firstname.lastname@example.org